Caring for Families Campaign
The Caring for Families Campaign is an annual member giving campaign designed tohelp strengthen the foundation of the surrounding community. Read about lives touched by the campaign in our Impact Storybook.
Take a closer look at how Countryside YMCA uses your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact right in your neighborhood:
- $250 helps ten children learn potentially life-saving swimming skills.
- $150 helps provide safe, educational and values based childcare program opportunities for children in need.
- $125 helps a child gain new skills and confidence at one week of day camp.
- $75 helpstwo youth learn skills, sportsmanship and teamwork through participation in YMCA youth sports.
- $50 a month helps a senior couple stay connected and active in The Stolle Center as well as benefit from essential wellness activities.
- $25 enables a child with special needs to participate in adaptive swim classes.
Learn more about financial assistance to members and special outreach programs in the Caring for Families Campaign brochure, video, and Campaign Reports.
No gift is too small and your contributions remain local in the community. In addition, recipients of financial assistance give back to the Countryside YMCA through service.
To make a tax deductible gift to the Caring for Families Scholarship Campaign please consider one of the following methods:
- Mail your contribution to Debra Phillips, Financial Development Executive, at Ralph J. Stolle Countryside YMCA, 1699 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036.
- Make your gift on-line with our secure on-line giving program.
- Download a pledge card from the brochure and mail it in with your pledge.
Contact Debra Phillips, Financial Development Executive, at 513 932 1424 ext 115 for more information.