YMCA | Landen offers fitness classes taught by certified and experienced instructors. All classes will be held in an onsite studio specifically designed for group fitness classes .
Check the Class Schedule for details on current classes.
Free Fitness Classes
- Boot Camp. Meet fitness goals with traditional boot camp basic training: running, jumping jacks, push-ups, squats, lunges, resistance training and more!
- Cardio Kick-box. Aerobic workout incorporating kicks, punches, combinations and strength. For all fitness levels.
- Cardio Mix. A mix of different types of cardio workout including Cardio Kick, Power Core, Low Impact Cardio and more!
- Muscle Max. Choreographed class to increase strength and tone, and to condition every muscle. For the moderate to intense exerciser.
- Sculpt & Tone. Range of motion exercises for flexibility and strength. For the beginner exerciser.
Specialty Fitness Classes
- Cycle Spin. Improve cardiovascular endurance and strength by varying intensity levels. Intervals designed by increasing and decreasing tension and speed. Ages 13+. All fitness levels.
- Pilates. Exercises and movements that stretch and tone your body. Increase muscle strength and flexibility, correct posture and create body awareness. Ages 13+. All fitness levels.
- TRX Suspension Training. Use your own body weight and gravity to build strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, core and joint stability. Ages 13+. All fitness levels.
- Warm Yoga. Practive several times of Yoga in our Spirit Studio that will be beated to 80-85°F. The heat will warm your muscles for greater flexibilty. Benefits of Warm Yoga are improved efficiency of the immune system, burn upwards of 600-1,000 carlies pers session, improved circulation, increased flexibilty and improved endurance. Don't forget to drink plenty of water throughout the day before attending class. Ages 13+. All fitness levels.
- Yoga Basics. Beginner level class that will focus on core strength, flexibility and relaxation. Great dclass for those who have never taken or are new to Yoga. Also, helps with body awareness and reducing stress and tension. Ages 13+. All fitness levels.
- Yoga Mixed Levels. Mixed level class that will focus on core strength, flexibility and relaxation. this class also helps with body awareness and redcing strnergizing dance routines that feature aerobic/fitness interval training with fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt. Ages 13+. All fitness levels.
- Zumba. Energizing dance routines that feature aerobic/fitness interval training with fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt. Ages 13+. All fitness levels.