Sign Up for Programs/Classes
CLICK HERE to log in and register now for classes or read information below for registration instructions and help.
Our online registration may be difficult to navigate without the following tips and tricks.
LOG IN HELP
- System is not case sensitive, but lower case seems to work the best
- For most programs, in order to log in you must be an ACTIVE member to register (full membership or program memberships must be purchased in person)
- Full members receive priority for registration and may register starting at 7:00am on registration start date (usually on the Monday during week 5 of session prior, except holidays)
- Program members may register starting at 8:30am 2 days after full members (usually on the Wednesday during week 5 of session prior, except holidays)
- You log in as one of the ADULT on the membership (all your family members will show up as a list to choose who you wish to sign up)
- Your first name must match what is in our database (If you had us put in Angie in the system when you became a member, you cannot use Angela to log in)
- Your default password is your initials plus a 6-digit birthday together (Angie Arnold with birthday 11/01/71, password would be: AA110171)
- Keep it simple. It is best to only fill in one of the blanks. If you fill in more than 1, it may not return any results.
- We suggest entering the first 5 digits or all of the class # in the "Program Code" fill-in blank (example: Class # is 05054-A, type in: 05054)
- If you do not know the #, try typing most of the class name in the "Description" fill-in blank (example: Class name is Tumbleweeds, type in: tumblewee)
- Once you have found the class you would like to choose, click the box to put a check mark, then scroll to the bottom and click the "CLICK HERE AFTER SELECTING PROGRAM(S)" button to add to your cart.
- You may choose to check out at this point or click MY FAMILY and select the next person for the next class selection
- If no box appears, you cannot register for the class. This could be for a few reasons:
- FREE classes do not require registration, it will say DISPLAY ONLY
- Classes requiring a signed waiver with registration will say DISPLAY ONLY - you must register at the front desk
- If your child is not in the age range listed, you will need to contact that department - it will not allow you to register online
- Registration date is not open yet
- The class may be full, however it will allow you to check to be on a WAIT LIST
CLICK HERE to log in and register now for classes.
If you have any problems during registration call 513 932 1424.